Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday V Brighton And Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Early days but play off teams grind out results.

2 weeks running we've come up short

STRIKER , STRIKER , LM , LM , STRIKER STRIKER

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Never mind. Think we gave them a hard game and the ref sounded dodgy but this is one I would have put down as a loss beginning of season so no worries.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
With the current squad I can't see us pushing for the playoffs.

Squad is very thin and will struggler as soon as we get injuries suspensions etc like today.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
you cant go up with players like barnes upfront and muppett and hart on the bench..muppett has never scored and Hart last scored in 2007

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Walsall wont be an easy game next week. Need for reinforcements, even just for squad depth, blatantly evident today. Still optimistic, sounds like we had our fair share of the play and chances, need to start converting these chances now. Few clean sheets would be nice too haha. Long way to go.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
lets just try and sort out our home form now, next Saturday. I think we'll generally do well again on the road this season but where we finish will depend a lot on improving our poor Withdean record

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That last minute equaliser by Rochdale, last week, really hurt us. From 6 points looking at 7 -9 after today, we are sadly on 4 points.

Oh Well, Onwards and Upwards, There's another game next week!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
All in all not a shocker they are favourites and it was at there place, we will get better when Greer and Sparrow are back and a replacement for Navarro is found. Throw in Lua Lua and its all good

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Missing 3 key players and still need to add 3-4 quality players to the squad, so this was always going to be a tough game.

If we get the players in we need, think we can still challenge for a play-off spot.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are a mid table side we will end up mid table and we are mid table now. Calm Down. We are not going up or down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here