Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday V Brighton And Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Woludn't be so sure. The laws of football physics dictate that same old Brighton will be taking the piss. It's only against shit sides we play shit. Fully expecting point(s) today. Followed by a pissing of aforesaid points up against the wall next time at Withdean. Same as it ever was.

Perhaps, I think you're over thinking it though. They will do us 2-0 I fear!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Don't know what was said on the radio but Mellor should have been sent off. Had that been an Albion player we would have been down to 10.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Do we want promotion this season or next?

I want a good finish and visit to Wembley and the beginning of a good squad of fit players.

If we get promoted we will be able to sign better players. But I would like our new stadium to become a fortress and that would be easier in the third tier. It will also be easier to get tickets.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Do we want promotion this season or next?

I want a good finish and visit to Wembley and the beginning of a good squad of fit players.

If we get promoted we will be able to sign better players. But I would like our new stadium to become a fortress and that would be easier in the third tier. It will also be easier to get tickets.

you can't choose when you get promoted, I will take it when ever. Sooner the better though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here