Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday V Brighton And Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
me too
and as for the right or wrong way to write the title of this thread its all about how they play not a few letters on a thread
1-1

I agree. Its just a load of bollocks.

I agree. Its just a load of bollocks.

Agreed, but just for future reference as I have done the match thread very frequently for the past few seasons. What the f*** do NSC think the title is meant to consist of apart from teams, OFFICIAL and asterisk's?

It get's quite jaw numbingly boring that every week Notters and co turn up in their anoraks with their clip boards ticking off the match thread like it is some sort of Reliant Robin nuts and bolts society.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
OMEN?

Played Sheff Wed this morning on FM and won 2-1 with Dicker getting a goal.

BUT

it was at home and the toher goal was from a player they signed.....

Let's see if FM is really an oracle.....

:dunce:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Agreed, but just for future reference as I have done the match thread very frequently for the past few seasons. What the f*** do NSC think the title is meant to consist of apart from teams, OFFICIAL and asterisk's?

It get's quite jaw numbingly boring that every week Notters and co turn up in their anoraks with their clip boards ticking off the match thread like it is some sort of Reliant Robin nuts and bolts society.

always reminds me of not treading on the cracks on the pavement when I was a kid and I trod on them consistently and I'm still here ......................................just

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
the lack of goals from the bench is a bit of a worry

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Error
The page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved. If you have followed a link from your bookmarks, please relocate the page and remember to update your bookmarks.

:angry::angry::angry:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Team no surprise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here