Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield wednesday solution

collins91

Jan 21, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
in order for me to go to Sheffield wednesday i need to make the money to pay my season ticket instalment. i am selling my ps3 with a few games if anyone is interested please pm me.

i dont want to miss this one :(

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
This reminds me of when I was a kid
Can't remember what I'd done wrong but my mum & dad stopped my pocket money for two weeks and Brighton were playing on the Saturday against Coventry (1980 I think ) so I took all my toys (ker plunk, buckeroo etc) and walked all the way to Portslade from shoreham to Toys N togs and sold the lot the tight sod only gave me a couple of pounds but it was just enough to get into the Goldstone happy days the things we do to watch the Albion . Good luck collins91 hope you raise enough funds :thumbsup:

collins91

Jan 21, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
i have had one offer of £90 but they cannot pay until saturday which is not really what i'm looking for. it's a PS£ 40 GB with an HDMI cable, modern warfare , black ops, fifa world cup, ffa 10 and little big planet. if any of you guys can help on here i would appreciate it. the Albion always come first. i don't want to miss any more games than i have to. pm me if you are interested though.

i appreciate it guys UTA

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
How about someone lend him the installment money with the PS3 as the deposit/security then he can pay it back with 10/15 quid on top to get the PS3 back? Everyone is a winner. Cushty

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If money is that tight for you chap, I'd let the season ticket lapse unless you have some confidence that something will change to make it affordable next month, and the month after and...you get the rest.

Then buy tickets game by game either from the NSC ticket exchange or, if need be, the club directly as and when you have the money.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
If money is that tight for you chap, I'd let the season ticket lapse unless you have some confidence that something will change to make it affordable next month, and the month after and...you get the rest.

Then buy tickets game by game either from the NSC ticket exchange or, if need be, the club directly as and when you have the money.

Very wise words sir.

collins91

Jan 21, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

no it's not that, i have been paid less than i should get but next month will be fine.

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
if your only a few quid short why not hold onto the PS3 and use one of those money lending sites - wonga or such like. I would not recommend usually but it may work for you if you're short this month ? Then pay back early when you get paid - that way you get to keep the PS3 ?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
if your only a few quid short why not hold onto the PS3 and use one of those money lending sites - wonga or such like. I would not recommend usually but it may work for you if you're short this month ? Then pay back early when you get paid - that way you get to keep the PS3 ?

Not good advice, avoid the Wonga's of this world, you will pay back early and be back by end of the month for more, that's how they make money!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

are you a financial adviser :facepalm:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
If you fancy a ticket in the South Stand mate, I've got one going spare. Have had no luck trying to sell it on the ticket exchange so far and would rather see the seat filled!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
If you fancy a ticket in the South Stand mate, I've got one going spare. Have had no luck trying to sell it on the ticket exchange so far and would rather see the seat filled!

Well done that man, Collins91 seems like a nice genuine kid.

If it dont work out for you [MENTION=15634]collins91[/MENTION] by Friday, give me a shout and I will lend you the money until next month :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here