Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday match - friends for a tenner

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
STHs can bring two friends for £10 each to the Wednesday :lolol: game on 8 March, according to an email I just received. Or at least they can if they want to put them in the North Stand, South Stand or West Lower corners. I sit in the middle of the WSU so I guess I'll wave my mates off at the turnstile and tell them to go and slum it with the peasants.

It's a decent offer, price wise but what is the EFFING point emailing it to STH's not in those areas? How many are going to take it up? I appreciate this is because other areas are more expensive and have a lot of STHs already in them but football is a social game best enjoyed together. Why the **** would I take this up? :shrug:

Might bung a few on the gate though.

I see what you are saying, about not having friends in the same stand. Arguably, wouldn't people complain if they weren't offered the same deal, just because they can't have their friends sit with them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No offence GB, and in mitigation I am on he red wine this evening. But although you say simply...I've read this three times and I dunno what you're on about :lolol:

It was quite a long post for "simply"

*hangs head*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here