Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday forum

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Are they looking forward to the Sheffield derby next season? And possible derby matches with Rotherham?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have met some propper f***ing idiots from sheffield , i mean propper ,prize twatts...........i am just loving their inability to string some decent results together,just loving it...LOL

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
With pretty much everyone blaming the players today Im gunna stick up for them. Gary Megson seems to be getting away with murder.

What kind of a manager goes to bloody Rochdale and plays 5 at the back trying to park the bus??? After 5 mins it clealy was not working so why not change it?? We are Sheffield Wednesday Gary with the most tallented players oin the league.

Well done Gary, now do the right thing and get lost.

After one game...

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
1 Brighton 28 30 56
2 Bournemouth 30 22 53
3 Huddersfield 29 15 50
4 Southampton 28 23 48
5 Charlton 27 9 47
6 Oldham 29 6 45
7 MK Dons 30 -2 45
8 Rochdale 29 8 44
9 Peterborough 28 4 43
10 Colchester 28 -1 41
11 Leyton Orient 28 8 40
12 Exeter 29 -8 38
13 Hartlepool 28 -14 37
14 Sheff Wed 28 5 36
15 Brentford 29 -5 36
16 Carlisle 27 5 35
17 Tranmere 27 -6 34
18 Yeovil 29 -13 33
19 Plymouth 31 -15 33
20 Notts County 26 -2 32
21 Swindon 31 -12 31
22 Dag & Red 27 -11 28
23 Walsall 30 -17 27
24 Bristol R 30 -29 27

Looking good that table.

It'll do the nasty northern shits some good to do their time in league one.

Nasty club, nasty fans.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Haha, it is quite a funny forum that, it's even more polarised than this one :lolol:

At least some of them are now realising they've got shit players. Alot of those people thought because they'd heard of some of their players e.g Neil Mellor and Clinton Morrison that they were actually good, rather than the reality - disinterested lower league journeymen who didn't make it at a higher level.

By the same token none of them have ever heard of Calderon, Dicker, Bridcutt, Barnes, Murray, Bennett therefore they must be shit and we'll fall away.

I don't think one of their players would get into our team :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That forum is like stepping back in time, they really epitomise everything the world hates about gobby, brainless yorkshire folk. They have to be some of the least informed 'people' I've ever come across. Thick, ill-informed opinionated twats. Be happy to finish above them, regardless of our final league position.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That forum is like stepping back in time, they really epitomise everything the world hates about gobby, brainless yorkshire folk. They have to be some of the least informed 'people' I've ever come across. Thick, ill-informed opinionated twats. Be happy to finish above them, regardless of our final league position.

Getting better now! We will beat them by 8 or 9, and we are a dirty side!

Seaweed fans - Owlstalk - Page 13

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"Peterborough have signed a couple of decent Premier League youngsters on loan, Obika from Spurs and Agard from Everton. I'm not worried about them catching us, 'cause if they or Wednesday do we're not going to be in automatic contention probably, but could make our game against them a bit trickier."

But we're the arrogant ones apparently... :rolleyes:

Will someone please tell this chump from me that it was simple arithmetic based on the points gap at the time of posting, and that even if Sheffield Wednesday weren't massively shit I would still have been right.

Cheers.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Are we a dirty side? There are 9 clubs with more red cards than us (special mention to Plymouth with 9 already). We are 9th on fouls committed and 9th on the count of yellow cards (less yellows than Wednesday).

This post was sponsored by the number 9.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's a bizarre statement. Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton, and Huddersfield were three of our worse away performances because these teams outmuscled us. The Hartlepool away defeat seemes to have been a bit like that although I didn't see that one. We're not shrinking violets but there's no player in our entire squad you could call particularly physical.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's a bizarre statement. Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton, and Huddersfield were three of our worse away performances because these teams outmuscled us. The Hartlepool away defeat seemes to have been a bit like that although I didn't see that one. We're not shrinking violets but there's no player in our entire squad you could call particularly physical.

Adam El-abd?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Are we a dirty side? There are 9 clubs with more red cards than us (special mention to Plymouth with 9 already). We are 9th on fouls committed and 9th on the count of yellow cards (less yellows than Wednesday).

This post was sponsored by the number 9.

Hope this isn't a sign that we will finish the league in 9th place :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here