Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Utd or Huddersfield

Who do you want promoted to the Championship?

• Sheffield United

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • Huddersfield Town

Votes: 55 61.8%

• Total voters

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I'm going Sheff Utd for two reason - one, a work colleague supports them and will be there tomorrow (he's been nervous all week). And second, I'd like to see the bloke who owns HTFC punished for his desperate last-minute change of manager.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Wilson's record in play offs is dire. Though so is Huddersfield's.

I think the whole Ched Evans fiasco may ultimately cost United.

With Rhodes i'd give Huddersfield the edge in this one.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Sheffield utd,?as a result they buy Hoskins and we buy Rhodes.... Perfect..

Damn you, I saw this thread but you beat me to it pretty much word for word what I wanted to say. I'd love Jordan Rhodes but he'll have plenty of admirers and won't come cheap. But I have a feeling Gus won't go for a Rhodes type player up front. Experienced championship or ex prem I feel. Anyone heard of a kid called Owen? Apparently he could do a job

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not fussed, but for the sake of my bet, Huddersfield. Obviously Utd is 20 minute walk away from me, but wouldn't say no to a short trip up to Huddersfield as was a good away day when i went last. United fans are very worried about goals though, with no Evans and Hoskins they're relying on Cresswell and Porter, two very average players against Rhodes, Ward, Novak and co.

Huddersfield by 2 goals was 6/1 I believe. I've a fiver on it.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Sheffield for me - I remember some pretty unpleasant stuff on the Huddersfield message boards last season, can't remember the details, but don't want them up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here