Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Dunks long balls. Dear me. IS Connelly playing left wing back? Baldock really wants to win for his brother doesn't he.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

What a bunch of riff raff Potter has to try and deal with. He might as well sub himself on upfront.

Behave. H had Macallister who has contributed to points on several occasions and Izquirdo who has proven to be a match winner and he chose those two completely useless wastes.

Terrible management. Awful.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Maupay doing his best to add more efforts to our Missed Chances compilation.

Hopefully he has a bit more competition next season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
i'm not a brighton fan but have been watching this tonight. how you lot aren't all raging alcoholics having to watch this dross i don't know. you've enough points on the board to be safe i hope, but you sure are ugly.

You have Bamford, we have no one.

Swapping strikers, you’d be in a relegation fight too.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
This ref is terrible, countless fouls by Sheffield and he's given 1 yellow card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

i'm not a brighton fan but have been watching this tonight. how you lot aren't all raging alcoholics having to watch this dross i don't know. you've enough points on the board to be safe i hope, but you sure are ugly.

**** off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
All it needs is one of their players to move with our defenders and they’re clueless and have to go back to Sanchez

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Each to their own but why do you spend time on another clubs message board?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Tougher than it looked for Maupay in replay. Murray would have scored though.
As would Wellbeck standing a yard behind him. Maupay has lots of positive attributes but he's sadly lacking in the most important one.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I’m laughing at you and only you. Firstly for the pathetic name calling, secondly for thinking 2 crosses has proved some kind of point.

Pretty harsh considering Ali has been brilliant since he's come on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here