Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Would like to see Lamptey and Mac get some time on the pitch, questionable if they are starting though - not the easiest circumstances to make your debut.

Berge went straight into the Sheff Utd team after his January transfer. If you can’t beat them - copy them!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm generally quite positive but I think we lose this one... however, like I said somewhere, sure we're stomping Crystal Palace next week.

Hopeful for a better performance today than last time around though, as that was our worst game so far.

Would like to see Lamptey and Mac get some time on the pitch, questionable if they are starting though - not the easiest circumstances to make your debut.

Throw them both in. Something new for Wilder to think about!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think we'll get something today, maybe even sneak a win.

Just gut feeling.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
54d33e21d551180974cd7c9d194384b2.jpg

Pressure of Europe will get to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Currently in Triple Point Brewery about 10 mins from the ground....excellent beer and burgers...looking for a result today. Considering our terrible away form I feel opptmistic....

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Slightly nervous about this one...not sure we're gonna get much out of it. Am trying to take my mind off it by looking at the orange, misty skies here in Fuerteventura, and hoping our plane is able to take off so we can fly home later today. Like it is foggy, but dry, could be a dust storm but hardly any movement/breeze.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Slightly nervous about this one...not sure we're gonna get much out of it. Am trying to take my mind off it by looking at the orange, misty skies here in Fuerteventura, and hoping our plane is able to take off so we can fly home later today. Like it is foggy, but dry, could be a dust storm but hardly any movement/breeze.

Red rain with Sahara sand in it?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Sat in the Emirates lounge at Rome airport, due to take off in 45 minutes. Will probably resist the temptation to try and monitor the score while in the air, going to treat this one as a probable loss, so can be extra delighted with any surprise when I land.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
82igJlw.gif

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Team Selection, reveal yourself

8 mins and counting

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Sat in the Emirates lounge at Rome airport, due to take off in 45 minutes. Will probably resist the temptation to try and monitor the score while in the air, going to treat this one as a probable loss, so can be extra delighted with any surprise when I land.

You can watch certain games on the flight these days. That being said I doubt that the blades Vs Seagulls would be high on EKs list of must show games

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Sat in the Jury’s Inn near some Sheffield fans who are talking about maybe being in Europe next year :sigh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here