Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United loyalty points have been added

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Just checked the ticket site and seen that my 15 points from Sunday have already been added, a fair bit faster than normal. Great news for those of us who went and are worried about being outside tier 1 for Europe!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
How can you tell if they've been added or not, I don't recall what I had before the weekend?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just checked the ticket site and seen that my 15 points from Sunday have already been added, a fair bit faster than normal. Great news for those of us who went and are worried about being outside tier 1 for Europe!
It wont make a blind bit of difference regarding the top tier for the away europa league match. The threshold will just be x higher with those points than it would have been without.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
It wont make a blind bit of difference regarding the top tier for the away europa league match. The threshold will just be x higher with those points than it would have been without.
Disagree. I was 1 point off the top tier for Liverpool. These 15 from Sheffield will mean I have overtaken anyone who was less than 15 above me and didn't go. Given that it went down to purchase history, that could be a decent number of people. I'm hoping I now have just enough points to be tier 1 for any team that have a capacity of 2k and over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here