Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United Away Tickets Tomorrow or delayed?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
On sale date supposed to be tomorrow.

Has anyone seen the tier points, or has this like Luton and Spurs been quietly changed to TBC, so no need to be on a keyboard at 9am.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On sale dates on the site say tomorrow. Still no widget on Men’s Away with the points needed and a Buy button.

Absolutely shocking TBH. The away ticket sales is easily the worst run part of the club.

Anyone wanting to go by train be warned - bus replacement to Three Bridges then the 9.30 from St Pancras is the only one that will get you there, which will be packed as there’s also engineering work on KX to Doncaster services

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely Luton should be on sale before this one, why is there a delay or am I missing something ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surely Luton should be on sale before this one, why is there a delay or am I missing something ?
Won’t go on sale till the 4th round FA Cup telly game dates are done. Will move to Weds if either us or Luton are playing 4th round on Sunday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Won’t go on sale till the 4th round FA Cup telly game dates are done. Will move to Weds if either us or Luton are playing 4th round on Sunday
OK, cheers

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
On sale dates on the site say tomorrow. Still no widget on Men’s Away with the points needed and a Buy button.

Absolutely shocking TBH. The away ticket sales is easily the worst run part of the club.

Anyone wanting to go by train be warned - bus replacement to Three Bridges then the 9.30 from St Pancras is the only one that will get you there, which will be packed as there’s also engineering work on KX to Doncaster services
Thanks for the heads up re trains. Looks like if i wanted to go from west worthing i would have to leave the night before! Gonna have to be a no from me. :(

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Yeah they’re horrible and Seagulls Travel haven’t bothered to arrange anything yet for that game.

I’d get the ticket insurance if booking tomorrow. Maybe that’s the point.
That's a bit poor from Seagulls Travel especially with the advance notice of the train problems.
Cannot recommend Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters Club highly enough, who are running a coach to Sheffield. https://bhasc.com/wp/coaches/coach-booking/

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
First no Palace points, then this.

What gives?

sheff.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just been changed to TBC, so now Luton, Spurs, Sheff Utd all TBC, could be heading for a super Tuesday shortly when all three games go on sale at the same time.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Then I probably won't bother. Utter garbage, one of the easiest train away days almost completely stymied.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here