Sheff Weds - Tickets Remaining

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Sold out for us Homers, but presumably 800 seats ? not avaialble in the South Stand, as Wednesday have sold 2,00 (good effort for a friday) and no segregation possible. Crowd will be listed about 26,324 i reckon.

at least 27300 if the first 2 home games are anything to go by.cardiff was 25500 with only 700 away fans & not a home sell out so with
sheff wed bringing at least 2000 & it being a home sell out I think it will be well over 27000

Jul 13, 2012
Sheffield Wednesday

th_hu227.gif

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sold out for us Homers, but presumably 800 seats ? not avaialble in the South Stand, as Wednesday have sold 2,00 (good effort for a friday) and no segregation possible. Crowd will be listed about 26,324 i reckon.

They had sold 2000 as of last week hadn't they? Hopefully they will have sold a few more since.

They had sold 2000 as of last week hadn't they? Hopefully they will have sold a few more since.

Their allocation is now about 2600, which is the ESL, SE corner and S1E of the south. We have S1F as they returned those. I guess they won't be far off and any empties will likely be in the more expensive ESL seats.

As for home tickets, looks like the exchange is now rocking as there are seats available in most blocks of all stands!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Their allocation is now about 2600, which is the ESL, SE corner and S1E of the south. We have S1F as they returned those. I guess they won't be far off and any empties will likely be in the more expensive ESL seats.

As for home tickets, looks like the exchange is now rocking as there are seats available in most blocks of all stands!

So if they were to sell most of their 2600 , then we should exceed 27 000 even with a couple of hundred seats empty for segregation purposes?

MONGREL

Aug 29, 2012
So if they were to sell most of their 2600 , then we should exceed 27 000 even with a couple of hundred seats empty for segregation purposes?

We won't sell 2,600....not sure where this figure of 2,000 is coming from. Our ticket office is reporting something quite different.

We won't sell 2,600....not sure where this figure of 2,000 is coming from. Our ticket office is reporting something quite different.

Your own website was quoting over a week ago that there were limited £28 tickets available in S1E and good availability of £34 tickets in S1A.

Brighton ticket update

This tells me 8 days about all of S1A (700) S1C + S1D (835) and at a guess half of S1E (half of 700) were sold. This would also tally with the report around the same time that 2000 had been sold.

There is still availability in S1E, and of course S1B.

What do you know that's different?

MONGREL

Aug 29, 2012
Any chance you could finish that post off by telling us what they are reporting?

1,600 as of yesterday lunch time. I'm guessing more will make up there minds last minute etc.

I would expect 2000 or somewhere near enough...

MONGREL

Aug 29, 2012
1,600 as of yesterday lunch time. I'm guessing more will make up there minds last minute etc.

I would expect 2000 or somewhere near enough...

hmm...so it appears the info yesterday was wrong. I think she meant to say 2,600....as this morning we are being told that there are only 400 left from the initial allocation

Looking forward to this more and more now...any ideas on what local brew will be on sale in the away end (A CRACKING IDEA BY THE WAY)

hmm...so it appears the info yesterday was wrong. I think she meant to say 2,600....as this morning we are being told that there are only 400 left from the initial allocation

Looking forward to this more and more now...any ideas on what local brew will be on sale in the away end (A CRACKING IDEA BY THE WAY)

John Smiths Yorkshire bitter - FACT (well maybe!)

And if your ticket office is anything like ours, you will get a different answer to the 'how many sold question' everytime someone asks!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Now up to 36. A few doubles available.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From Darren Balkham: approximately 1,750 Wendy tickets sold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports