Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Weds - Tickets Remaining

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
....... and up to 12

but I don't think any of them were seats that were available when I looked earlier :lol:

Good game! Good game!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Going to be a huge crowd! I for one am giving myself plenty of time to get there on Friday night... the trains are generally worse on midweek matches than Saturday's anyway. Not scaremongering, just working on the basis of it taking an extra 20 mins or so. As you would going to any big match.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have been pestering pretty much everyone I know to make it to this game, I've managed to convince 7 people into going to the game Friday night.

the club should be paying me commission or give me a free pie at least for my efforts.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have been pestering pretty much everyone I know to make it to this game, I've managed to convince 7 people into going to the game Friday night.

the club should be paying me commission or give me a free pie at least for my efforts.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Going to be a huge crowd! I for one am giving myself plenty of time to get there on Friday night... the trains are generally worse on midweek matches than Saturday's anyway. Not scaremongering, just working on the basis of it taking an extra 20 mins or so. As you would going to any big match.

Huge? The Albion averaged 25,500 in the 77/78 season with crowds around the 30k mark sometimes and pushing 34k.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011

Huge? The Albion averaged 25,500 in the 77/78 season with crowds around the 30k mark sometimes and pushing 34k.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
This might be the third highest attendance versus Sheffield Wednesday at home. Will we exceed the 26,794 of the first meeting? Doubtful somehow.

I think that crowds over 26,000 have a real buzz about them even compared to 22,000 or so crowds at least at the Goldstone they used to. But that might have been because it was so open as 22,000 at the Old Den had the same sort of buzz.

But above 30,000 at the Goldstone they could get decidedly overcrowded and uncomfortable at times (I did not mind, but some people went once or twice and never again) and this reduced out crowds in the top tier which occurred during a depression, and in the late seventies when one in three of the supporters I knew lost their jobs (like me) and could not make away trips and we need to fill the car to pay for the journeys.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Assuming the exchange is now live (or about to when these go), I am guessing the club plan to make it know on the website and/or email/sms STH's telling them what to do if they can't go.

Recent evening kick off's have seen a last day rush for tickets and it would be great to have some bums on those absent seats.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Assuming the exchange is now live (or about to when these go), I am guessing the club plan to make it know on the website and/or email/sms STH's telling them what to do if they can't go.

Recent evening kick off's have seen a last day rush for tickets and it would be great to have some bums on those absent seats.

from what I gather speaking to the ticket office about this, the ticket exchange system will only kick in for 'sold out high profile games ie Leeds , Palace, Birmingham, etc......'

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Sold out for us Homers, but presumably 800 seats ? not avaialble in the South Stand, as Wednesday have sold 2,00 (good effort for a friday) and no segregation possible. Crowd will be listed about 26,324 i reckon.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sold out for us Homers, but presumably 800 seats ? not avaialble in the South Stand, as Wednesday have sold 2,00 (good effort for a friday) and no segregation possible. Crowd will be listed about 26,324 i reckon.

Is that for sure, or are you guessing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here