Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Weds - Tickets Remaining

Like I've said, I've always received the smart card back by post and touch wood it's all been well and good at the moment so will continue to operate in the same manner as I've been doing.

Keep sending it by post as every letter helps for the company I work for, but make sure the envelope is well sealed and the card has a bit of protection too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you're getting it sent back by post I would advise that the card is well protected in the envelope; as sometimes the machines that sort the mail can have a nasty habit of chewing up envelopes with cards in!

Really? I've never had a credit/debit/bank card delivered in anything but A1 condition, We've had three that have been renewed in the past month or so, 2 Mastercards and a Visa.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The seats that keep coming online are not from the echange working because they are in areas that are match by match. Is it the club, releasing seats that they hold back? 20 remaining now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
What will happen today?

A) They will sell out and it simply says 'Sold Out'
B) More will appear
C) The ticket exchange becomes active

According to the club the ticket exchange becomes active when all tickets are sold

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Maybe these seats are ones that have been released by the ticket exchange system. It would certainly explain why tickets are just popping up all over the place.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
so, 41 available.... IS this the exchange in operation?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Maybe these seats are ones that have been released by the ticket exchange system. It would certainly explain why tickets are just popping up all over the place.

Sounds like it, but weren't people saying they were unable to get their tickets into the exchange in advance this time?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Sounds like it, but weren't people saying they were unable to get their tickets into the exchange in advance this time?

The link still doesn't appear to be available to put tickets up on the exchange.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here