Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Weds - Tickets Remaining

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I agree completely IF that is how it works. But is that how it works?

[MENTION=392]rool[/MENTION] got his ticket into the exchange for Cardiff and before it sold out, I think. It quite clearly makes sense for someone to put their seat into the exchange system as early as possible, acknowledging that the re-sale process may not actually happen.

I did, I made it available about five days before the game. It could have changed since of course.

I agree completely IF that is how it works. But is that how it works?

[MENTION=392]rool[/MENTION] got his ticket into the exchange for Cardiff and before it sold out, I think. It quite clearly makes sense for someone to put their seat into the exchange system as early as possible, acknowledging that the re-sale process may not actually happen.

Yes, before the Cardiff game, that game, Sheffield and Birmingham were available by the ticket exchange link (which is no longer visible)

On this page Please wait

It was under tickets, below 'My reserved cup tickets' It's no longer there.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yes, before the Cardiff game, that game, Sheffield and Birmingham were available by the ticket exchange link (which is no longer visible)

On this page Please wait

It was under tickets, below 'My reserved cup tickets' It's no longer there.

Yes, I couldn't find the link that was previously there. maybe there is a rethink going on.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Amex are still offering tickets to employees in WSL and ESU. If there are no takes by tomorrow, I geass these will be released back to the club for general sale.
this may be true of other sponsors ticket allocations as well, which may explain why there are seats trickling back into the system.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here