Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Weds - Tickets Remaining

plus 200 or so additional seats that can be released in that block......................not sure why they don't put them all up at once as at least in this instance it looks a very good bet that they will all be sold

Actually if we only left 2 empty rows, there would be an additional 156 (sorry to be pedantic) and these would likely sell out tomorrow at the current rate, however, I would expect there to be 5 or 6 rows as segregation win which case just one more row may be offered.

Of course, it's possible that some or all of the segregation area could be on the Wednesday side of the divide in S1E, but I am guessing it isn't.

56 according to my new ticket counter page: http://amextickets.azurewebsites.net/TicketsAvailable.aspx

260 for Brum
338 for Ipswich

tickets.PNG

Last edited:

That is bloody awesome! How does it work? Does it update automatically?

Yeah..wrote some code to enumerate the matches on sale at any time get details about them including circling around the blocks in the stadium counting all the available seats.

I've got some simple caching that means that the page will only visit the ticket site once every 5 mins. Unfortunatly this means the first person if the site has not been hit for > 5 mins takes a hit waiting for the page to do this counting. In time I can optimise this counting process as I count all blocks at the moment and can reduce this by only counting ones where the site says tickets are available (and then assume that all the others are 0), or could implement caching better so it schedules the data refresh every 5 mins regardless of if someone is visiting.

Could also allow click through on the tiles to more info (block/stand specific details) if people want, because the site has all this information available, just not displayed at the moment.

Last edited:

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Yeah..wrote some code to enumerate the matches on sale at any time get details about them including circling around the blocks in the stadium counting all the available seats.

I've got some simple caching that means that the page will only visit the ticket site once every 5 mins. Unfortunatly this means the first person if the site has not been hit for > 5 mins takes a hit waiting for the page to do this counting. In time I can optimise this counting process as I count all blocks at the moment and can reduce this by only counting ones where the site says tickets are available (and then assume that all the others are 0), or could implement caching better so it schedules the data refresh every 5 mins regardless of if someone is visiting.

Simple to you I guess. :) This info is pretty useful. In theory could the results be fed into NSC somehow, for example so they appear in the header at the top of the page?

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne

I've got some simple caching that means that the page will only visit the ticket site once every 5 mins. Unfortunatly this means the first person if the site has not been hit for > 5 mins takes a hit waiting for the page to do this counting. In time I can optimise this counting process as I count all blocks at the moment and can reduce this by only counting ones where the site says tickets are available (and then assume that all the others are 0), or could implement caching better so it schedules the data refresh every 5 mins regardless of if someone is visiting.Could also allow click through on the tiles to more info (block/stand specific details) if people want, because the site has all this information available, just not displayed at the moment.

What!!!!!

Simple to you I guess. :) This info is pretty useful. In theory could the results be fed into NSC somehow, for example so they appear in the header at the top of the page?

Sure, probably would need me to minimise things a little, but yeah Bozza should be able to include this like he includes the other header stuff. If he agrees I'll fit any size he gives me for the area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here