Sheff Weds - Tickets Remaining

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
nice to see Notters using the Jewish Chronicle auto correct app on his phone :shrug:

:lolol:

Apparently the Albion were recently linked with Steve Kabbalah, Torah Andre Flo and Rabbi Van Persie.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Not wiv 2k stay-aways.....may top 26k.....really hope i am wrong and you are right though.

Remember the club policy is to announce tickets sold instead of actual attendance now, so I suspect it'll be around 27,000 if Wednesday sell out.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Everyone does this every home game but nobody gets anywhere near the figure at all.

Remember the club policy is to announce tickets sold instead of actual attendance now, so I suspect it'll be around 27,000 if Wednesday sell out.

Which they now should as they returned block S1E (650ish) to us, so they allocation as it stand s is now about 2600-2700 of which they had sold 2000 last Wednesday. The majority of what they have available in the S1B (east) at the higher price.

We can assume that the remainder of S1E will be made available (minus a few rows for segregation) and I am confident all these will go.

If the club are true to form, a few more small pockets may appear in different areas of the ground too, and then we have the prospect of the ticket exchange becoming active.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
44 left (until a new batch appears) :lol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
19. Should be gone tomorrow morning at this rate. Almost certainly the first home sell out of the season and sure to be in the top five crowds of the season. Lets hope we destroy Weds and keep everyone desperate to come back for more!

Edit. Back up to 27. Looks like people putting them in the basket and not converting to a sale. Probably people on here counting the things :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They added another two columns of seats - edging towards the Wednesday fans' blocks so there are now 70something on sale in total - looks like, depending on how wide they need the gap between the two sets of fans to be, they could add another 100 up to 200 max before it is a total sell-out. Given that, more so than most grounds, there is no way of realistically segregating fans travelling to and from the stadium, it seems overly fussy to insist on too wide a gap between them when they are seated in the ground so it will be interesting to see where the split ends up.

They added another two columns of seats - edging towards the Wednesday fans' blocks so there are now 70something on sale in total - looks like, depending on how wide they need the gap between the two sets of fans to be, they could add another 100 up to 200 max before it is a total sell-out. Given that, more so than most grounds, there is no way of realistically segregating fans travelling to and from the stadium, it seems overly fussy to insist on too wide a gap between them when they are seated in the ground so it will be interesting to see where the split ends up.

Some games last season it was just 3 rows, others it was more.

We will sell the rest of S1E. Just hope if the ticket exchange is activated, thos STH not going actually bother to make their tickets available.

It's bloody crazy you can't register your ticket as available before it's a sell out (naturally it can't be offered for sale until it is) as many who can't go will be away and won't want to be checking the website every day to see if it's an official sell out.

If that is the case then the system is doomed to fail before it even begins :rolleyes:

Agreed. If/when we do get an official sell out, it is only likely to become an official sellout a few hours or max a couple of day (expect for a glamour tie) before the said game.

I have asked Insider on ATC x 3. He initially said he understood and when I asked again about the Wednesday game he again confirmed we only only make a ticket available once it's sold.

It's bloody crazy you can't register your ticket as available before it's a sell out (naturally it can't be offered for sale until it is) as many who can't go will be away and won't want to be checking the website every day to see if it's an official sell out.

Too right. I'm in Turkey and gutted I can't make it. Would have tried to sell earlier through NSC but it initially looked as though we would be sold out before I left so waited so could use the club's exchange...only for more tickets to be released.

Still hope to be able to sell it if the exchange becomes available but it could be much more straightforward

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports