Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Well done *cough, splutter* Cardiff

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If only we had a Cameron Jerome. What a find. Lucky ol' Cardiff.

:(

E

enigma

Cardiff look like a good side. Koumas was a great signing on loan, and Jerome looks a good prospect up front. Definitely an outside bet for the playoffs.

I now expect the McGhee doubters to ask why we didn't sign him on loan :rolleyes:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
enigma said:
Cardiff look like a good side. Koumas was a great signing on loan, and Jerome looks a good prospect up front. Definitely an outside bet for the playoffs.

I now expect the McGhee doubters to ask why we didn't sign him on loan :rolleyes:

It doesn't do to criticise the great man. Just remember, we're luck to have him.

:love:

Last edited:

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Cardiff looked a very good side for 45 mins last night.

Not sure what happened 2nd half, maybe they just sat back (you couldn't blame them in the position they had created), but Wednesday were there for the tonking.

Still, a good result for us. 22nd Nov. could be a little tricky.:(

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i was at the Sheff Weds vs Derby match on Saturday, Derby filled their stand / allocation [nice to see a stand full of away fans :lolol: ], sheff weds were shit for 70 minutes, and the only reason they won were because derby were heartless and shit.

and their fans only sing when their winning :D

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
silky1 said:
Not sure what happened 2nd half, maybe they just sat back (you couldn't blame them in the position they had created), but Wednesday were there for the tonking.

We have a few players carrying injuries, and we didn't look as good when Cooper went off. Parry, his replacement, has become something of a disappointment this season. We certainly seemed to sit back a bit in the second half, but I think the injury situation contributed to that (Jerome, Lee, Cooper and Koumas were all doubtful before the game).

Cooper has been playing with a knee injury, and is having an operation today that will put him out for at least 3 weeks. Although he's not the most talented player in the side, he does a very important job.

Very pleased with the result, even if we could've been 6-0 up at half-time with a bit more luck. That's three more points in the bag in the battle against relegation!

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
The Laughing Bluebird said:
That's three more points in the bag in the battle against relegation!

I presume that is now tongue in cheek. I had you down as finishing below us this season.

Oh how circumstance can change in football!:down:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
silky1 said:
I presume that is now tongue in cheek. I had you down as finishing below us this season.

Pre-season I thought we'd be on the fringes of the relegation battle, and that may yet happen. Our squad doesn't have much strength in depth, and a few injuries and suspensions will see us struggle. Besides, we could lose players at Christmas because of the financial situation.

The team is doing remarkably well at the moment, but nobody is getting carried away.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dave Jones seemed to spend the last two weeks in the post season signing players who could do a job in the Premiership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here