Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed Ticket allocation

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Shef weds are charging home fans £20 for the game Friday. Shame we didn't see it as an opportunity to sell the amex for the same for our fans, just a little thing that bugged me as I ploughed another £30 into the online ticket system this morning.

Mine was £25 and that includes travel...I am not complaining

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
I may be totally wrong but 1) Brighton v Crystal Palace wasn't a sell out 2) Far fewer children will attend. 3) People put off by the Friday night travel. Attendance Prediction Amex 29,000 Hillsborough 32,000

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'd say Massive still expected to get more at the Amex, as little Brighton couldn't possibly get 28000 of their own fans at a game. I think we should have given massive the same percentage they gave us. So around 1600. 2000 is too many!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I may be totally wrong but 1) Brighton v Crystal Palace wasn't a sell out 2) Far fewer children will attend. 3) People put off by the Friday night travel. Attendance Prediction Amex 29,000 Hillsborough 32,000

1) Wrong
2) Tickets will be upgraded
3) The match is Monday, not Friday, but will sell out nevertheless.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The allocation will result in empty seats at both grounds. As I don't believe the Amex or Hillsborough will sell out for a evening match against a non premier league team.

Bonkers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Disagree, there's many that couldn't get a ticket for boro who will want to make up for it. Estimate we will sell out within an hour tomorrow.

I respectfully disagree. I reckon maybe 1100 ish will sell tomorrow and we might just about sell the remaining 900 before the game. It's probably the least attractive play-off fixture you could imagine:
* ancient ground where we never win
* played there loads of times in recent seasons owing to being in the same division as them for several recent years
* terrible time - Friday night - which rules out a return home on the same day unless you drive
* the recent expense of Middlesbrough
* an understandable feeling of despondency.

Under different circumstances and a different date/time, we could have easily taken 5,000.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just bagged my ticket too. Having missed out on the Boro ticket I wasn't going to miss this one.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Looks like I'm going to miss out again, only got 172 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here