Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed: Students £15 and a free pint!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Not seen anything advertised on campus at all but I'll spread the word for sure. Just a couple of posters in the bars would make the club an absolute killing.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Might attract a few more fans who might start supporting the Albion good move. But I think we should be actively be giving tickets to schools and football clubs youth clubs and other organisation .well done to the club we need to keep building the fan base get them young and some will become fans.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Would be better if you got a swedish student free when you buy a pint the fookin price of it .

thats this type btw :)

hot-swedish-girl.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sheffield Wednesday.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 181

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Should do the same for colleges as well surely?

Great idea, but how many people are really will come along from being in another town.

College students already from Sussex might be a good idea too.

anyway, not going to knock it as its a cracking offer, I wish they had something similar when I was of student age... oh i forgot we were playing in that shit hole withdean.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Great offer but like others have said, this HAS to be marketed properly or will fail.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion will be at the University Of Brighton on Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st in the Students Union in Ringmer House (Falmer Campus) & Cockcroft building (Moulsecoomb). They'll be selling the special Student tickets (with valid Student ID).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here