Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff W next 4

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
They're in good form at the moment and their next 4 games are...

Forest (H)
Watford (A)
Leicester (A)
Cardiff (H)

....and their last game is M'boro (H).

They could do a bit of damage to the teams around us.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Go on the Wednesday! They've spent the money, they have reasonable players and they've just beaten two of the power 6 in this league... I back them to get 7 points from those fixtures and march up the league, leaving Wolves floundering (they have a similarly tough run of fixtures I think?)...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They're an awful team of cloggers who have had a substantial amount of luck during their recent run, but yes would be good to see them beat Forest in particular, as I can see them coming up on the outside as a potential threat for 6th place.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
They will bully ' footballing teams ' out of it at home. I can see them giving Watford problems although the Hornets are terrific on the break.
Will Wednesday's intensity lessen as they approach safety? ( Boro may have more to play for on the last day )

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
They will bully ' footballing teams ' out of it at home. I can see them giving Watford problems although the Hornets are terrific on the break.
Will Wednesday's intensity lessen as they approach safety? ( Boro may have more to play for on the last day )

Sorry folks...just realised that Watford are at home v Wednesday and that should equal home win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here