Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheff Utd (better than Weds) are unbeaten away in the league for...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes Olly, well done. I don’t know Burney McOllie so chip in again..it is my age Stat

Nah I'm tapping out as well, not an age thing in my case, I just don't care.

I only know of McBurnie because NSC decided he was on our radar, following GPott from Swansea.
BG felt he'd be £10m well spent, (Utd bought him for £20m).

They also have a Baldock who may or may not be the brother of our train surfing sick-note.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We should be beating little teams like Sheffield United and I'm sure we will. Better than Wednesday without a doubt, but Nallven Slaaaags all the same.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nah I'm tapping out as well, not an age thing in my case, I just don't care.

I only know of McBurnie because NSC decided he was on our radar, following GPott from Swansea.
BG felt he'd be £10m well spent, (Utd bought him for £20m).

They also have a Baldock who may or may not be the brother of our train surfing sick-note.

He is

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
“I think we'll win this game and that is a warning sign but we are so hard to play against. If Brighton match our workrate and organisation and effective partnerships all over the pitch they might beat us but they will have to play above themselves and be far more clinical than they have been.”

Not unreasonable.
It was the other 212 posts I was referring to.

:lolol:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Wow, what a bunch of entitled homophobic twats, I hope we stuff them. I was even on Roy's list of quotes. I'm suddenly a Wednesday :lolol: fan now!

Seemed about the same as on here, or any message board, to me? A mix of reasonable, over confident, cocky and twatish. In reality I reckon they're a pretty humble bunch like most of our fans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Outdated, homophobic bell ends on the whole - like most Yorkshire clubs. The comments they’re reacting to are very fair on the whole (not sure if they were taken from here?). Wayyyy too big for their boots and insinuating they’re a bigger club then us and that our fans only appeared in the prem and support other clubs - more clueless than any of the comments they’re reacting to. Wankers.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
2-1 to the Albion :banana:

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
As Mark Lawrenson said on BBC predictor they have to lose an away day sometime so might as well start today

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Outdated, homophobic bell ends on the whole - like most Yorkshire clubs. The comments they’re reacting to are very fair on the whole (not sure if they were taken from here?). Wayyyy too big for their boots and insinuating they’re a bigger club then us and that our fans only appeared in the prem and support other clubs - more clueless than any of the comments they’re reacting to. Wankers.

Sheebo tbf a percentage of our fan base is made up of people who follow other clubs
Although there are also plenty who have returned to the fold as well

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Sheebo tbf a percentage of our fan base is made up of people who follow other clubs
Although there are also plenty who have returned to the fold as well

That'll be true of most provincial teams, though. It's just the opposite of saying the big teams are half made up of armchair fans.

Saying that, it's a bit rich of their fans to be talking about our fan base - lots of empty seats at their ground during their promotion season last season. Averaged about 25k . i know there's two teams but it's a big city - metropolitan area of 1.5 million

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
What I’ve seen of them they look a decent side by all accounts. There are not 7th and unbeaten away for no reason. Not sure it will by physical more likely two side wanting to play football and control the game. If anything we maybe the more physical side today. We have the ability to win this game as with any but so do they. So after all that i’ll Suggest a dull 0-0 lol.
Sad to see if true same old boring homophobic comments on a forum. Likewise the old no one watched them in Gillingham or at the withdean they only had 5-6k if fans but it happens. Plenty of misguided posters on here as well.
Hopefully a good game of football and a positive result. Time for the pub. UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here