Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheff Utd. away ticket dates? *** PAYMENT PROBLEMS - INTERNAL ERRORS ***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
If anyone's stopping over, The Murder Capital are playing in Sheffield that night. Fantastic live band.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Won't be now until Friday at the earliest I would have thought. Presumably the point thresholds were determined prior to Saturday's game.

I would imagine that is the case and the reason why the points total required is the same as that of the West Ham game.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Brilliant, get all the way through the process and click pay with c/c details all present, only to presented with internal error, get back in and says payment still being processed but can cancel and restart, decide to cancel to only be presented with internal error.

Barber OUT!

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
Brilliant, get all the way through the process and click pay with c/c details all present, only to presented with internal error, get back in and says payment still being processed but can cancel and restart, decide to cancel to only be presented with internal error.

Barber OUT!

I am getting the same

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Barber OUT!

Same here

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Same for me just checked my bank account and the payment has been taken so not sure what to do
I take it you did not receive an email confirmation as with normal ticket bookings?

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here