Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shed load of frozen Salmon...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Apparently the truck was cut up by a Porsche TURBOT Diesel...

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Not sure this is true. The OP has got us hook, line and sinker.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've just got in from the scene of the fishy carnage & some of the clear-up team are certainly starting to look rather green around the gills. I tried a bit of sharking to try & bag a few cheeky Salmon suppers - & even offered them 50 Squid in the end - but the hi-vis mob weren't 'avin it. I was lucky I didn't get a good pasting tbh...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I've just got in from the scene of the fishy carnage & some of the clear-up team are certainly starting to look rather green around the gills. I tried a bit of sharking to try & bag a few cheeky Salmon suppers - & even offered them 50 Squid in the end - but the hi-vis mob weren't 'avin it. I was lucky I didn't get a good pasting tbh...

lucky you didn't get BATTERED .

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
..all over the the carriageway apparently (somewhere ooop Narth, like).

A Police spokesman - wot was on the scene - commented that truck wasn't damaged too badly, but it would take a long time to fillet.

Perhaps the Salmon could be fed to the Palaice squad as a pre matchmeal on Sunday. That will give them the SQUIDS:facepalm:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I heard the driver was a prawn again christian. Anyfin is possible. Although if there is any Salmon left, let minnow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here