A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
WTF is that formation supposed to be?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Thought you were going to say that Chelsea were putting in a bid for him.
to be fair it would help them, even accounting for age.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Talking of Shearer singing our praises…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Talking of Shearer singing our praises…

All 3 of those pundits randomly get a lot of shit on here and social media but they’re all decent pundits and seem good blokes. Wise words.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
All 3 of those pundits randomly get a lot of shit on here and social media but they’re all decent pundits and seem good blokes. Wise words.
Couldn't agree more. Especially away from the BBC environment. The are a joy to listen to/watch.
Micah took me a little more time than the others to enjoy but now he pretty much feels like the irreplaceable 3rd member of the team.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
I'll do the dirty on Crooks! I am sick of the view that Brighton don't deserve to have great players . He can piss off with comments like this "Kaoru Mitoma (Brighton): What a goal. The run, control and quality of finish against Wolves were world-class. In fact Mitoma has been producing this type of form with such regularity that I can't believe he's still on the south coast. ............. Mitoma is a United player if ever I saw one."
Yeah why would we want the skills to be spread throughout the league so much better if the entitled 4 have nothing but the cream. Over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here