Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

She lucky or what?

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Is this the same 'lady' which someone posted a link about on NSC a while ago, something to do with her hiding drugs up her snatch?
I'm sure her name was Sands too!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
According to the radio reports, the judge said there were special mitigating circumstances which can't be revealed for publicly for legal reasons. You probably don't have to think too hard to imagine what the circumstances might be to drive someone to lose control to that extent.

I think before anyone considers she was dealt with too leniently, they would need to know what those circumstances were. I don't think it takes a whole lot of imagination to at least guess what they might have been.

......and if my personal assumptions are correct, I might have had a job not to have done for him myself !

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Giving her 3.5 years is almost implying that two wrongs make a right

OK the guy was a scumbag but you can't have people just killing other people.

That's the state of the country when people know that the law won't deal with paedophiles and sex offenders in the only way that is deemed to be necessary.

she clearly wasn't able to trust the police or the appropriate authorities to do anything and so decided to confront the man herself.

Good luck to her I say. she will be out within a year hopefully.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
According to the radio reports, the judge said there were special mitigating circumstances which can't be revealed for publicly for legal reasons. You probably don't have to think too hard to imagine what the circumstances might be to drive someone to lose control to that extent.

From my (albeit limited) experience of the Law courts, if you go behind the screaming headlines of the media and the three paragraphs that follow it, and sit through the FULL evidence and the FULL case, the vast majority of verdicts/sentences make sense. 'Person gets sensible sentence' doesn't tend to give much of a story though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here