Shaun Derry

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHACole17

Feb 5, 2012
Just driving home and spotted him in his car going into the amex. I think it would be a good signing should he join!

BHACole17

Feb 5, 2012
A representative for the club could still be there doing work on Gus' behalf!? Surely they'd still want negotiations ongoing despite them being abroad so it doesn't effect missing out on players they could get in.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I don't like the idea of needing a set number of posts before you can start a thread... but I am starting to see its merits.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I don't like the idea of needing a set number of posts before you can start a thread... but I am starting to see its merits.

All that'll do is create a mass of crap posts spread out all over the board just to reach the 30 mark or whatever. Rather this then just ban them after.

BHACole17

Feb 5, 2012
This forum does make me laugh. You all come on here moaning about lack of transfer information and there's people posting rubbish about Frank Lampard and other unrealisitic players joining. Then when I actually see a player with my own eyes driving into the amex I thought I would inform you all just for whoever is concerned. I hardly ever post on here and if I was to come on here and make up that we was signing a player do you really think I would say Shaun Derry out of all the players available? It was just a post saying I saw a player, that is all.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This.

I always imagine an ugly 15 year old virgin sitting at his keyboard almost wetting himself with laughter when posting this sort of drivel, as if he's the only one who's ever done it.

Oct 6, 2010
This forum does make me laugh. You all come on here moaning about lack of transfer information and there's people posting rubbish about Frank Lampard and other unrealisitic players joining. Then when I actually see a player with my own eyes driving into the amex I thought I would inform you all just for whoever is concerned. I hardly ever post on here and if I was to come on here and make up that we was signing a player do you really think I would say Shaun Derry out of all the players available? It was just a post saying I saw a player, that is all.

Thanks for the info, ignore the bitches.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009

Glad you posted it before me I was at the ground getting my reading ticket and thought i saw him as well but wasnt 100% sure so wasnt gonna say anything, though im not sure if he is the right player for us anyway.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
You'll forgive us for being a bit suspicious, BHACole, but in case you haven't noticed, most of the posts about "just seen so and so at the Amex" come from people who've got an average of 6 or 7 posts. That's why we don't take these things seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports