Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaun Derry

EagleDave

May 17, 2011
Hi Chaps.

Just a heads up to say there are some whispers on the Palace BBS that Shaun Derry is joining you next week as a Player-Coach on a long term deal.

Just thought id let you know.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
have a look will ya...? i heard a large laundry basket had taken over at palarse as a second hand donkey bottom wiper...............could do a job though.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Surely the running around and kicking people coaching is already covered by Oatway Snr?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hi Chaps.

Just a heads up to say there are some whispers on the Palace BBS that Shaun Derry is joining you next week as a Player-Coach on a long term deal.

Just thought id let you know.

He can pop in via the back door. The front door is having to be used exclusively for top internationals and Champions League players atm.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He can pop in via the back door. The front door is having to be used exclusively for top internationals and Champions League players atm.

Careful now - You know how Palace are obsessed with gays / willys / bums hehe

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm not sure what he would bring to the coaching side of things, I suppose he would be useful in the way Kishishev was when we went up. Except that Derry seems much more of a dickhead than old Radostin.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Careful now - You know how Palace are obsessed with gays / willys / bums hehe

They talk about gay sex more than any club in history. They are utterly obsessed with it.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Disagree. Derry's a better player than when he was at Selhurst or nottarF kraP, and was one of QPR's most consistent performers last season. Neil Warnock said he'd been trying to replace him for years at both Palace and QPR but it was impossible. The main question is what it would mean for Bridcutt's role. I presume he'd be the new Navarro, only with more height and, er, "steel."

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Disagree. Derry's a better player than when he was at Selhurst or nottarF kraP, and was one of QPR's most consistent performers last season. Neil Warnock said he'd been trying to replace him for years at both Palace and QPR but it was impossible. The main question is what it would mean for Bridcutt's role. I presume he'd be the new Navarro, only with more height and, er, "steel."

Wow. If you are right - sign him up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here