Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Share your weird dreams.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I have dreams about tsunamis - being in them, watching them from hills above or running away from them. I think it might be because I have seen lots of You Tube videos of the Japan tsunamis.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I had a recurring dream about the Albion:

Kayal plays a diagonal cross field pass to Texeira who takes it down beautifully with the outside of his boot, drops his shoulder, plays it into Leon Best and from 35 yards out from goal, passes it to Dale Stephens, who then passes it into the path of Bennett. Bennett then rampages down the wing skipping and weaving past player after player, cuts in, looks up to shoot but cleverly plays a disguised pass back to Ince who quickly plays a first time cross field pass straight into Calderons feet. Calderon then put's his foot on the ball and with little option, decides to pass a through ball into the path of Leon Best. Leon Best controls it first time, gives the keeper the eyes, dummy's a shot and then plays it wide for Texiera to run onto. Texeira nutmegs the full back, spins on the ball to deceive everyone in the box and then plays a beautiful drilled pass back to Stockdale. Stockdale, whacks it back straight down the pitch, the balls bounces, the defenders start panicking and look to run into each other whilst CMS sees the opportunity. CMS takes a touch, and then finds himself down at the corner flag. CMS plays a quick pass to Kayal who then plays a diagonal cross field pass to Texeira. Texeira takes it down beautifully with the outside of his boot, drops his shoulder..........

These dreams are becoming the most horrendous I've ever had!
Is this pitch 400yds long and 300yds wide?[emoji2]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here