Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy scores for ROI....

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
According to the BBC, Duffy has had the only shots on target for ROI. He's basically their only attacking threat...

And................................what's the difference in Duffy's role for ROI and his role for the Albion?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Christ what a pile of shite international football is...
7 nil nils out of 9 games at half time lol

Facking boring shite

International football is heavily over-rated. Anyone can beat anyone in international football simply because all the teams have barely gelled. Teams like Costa Rica and Iceland can do better than England in the tournaments because they've got a team spirit. With club football, team spirit just isn't enough. I reckon most Championship teams would do well at International level.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
International football is heavily over-rated. Anyone can beat anyone in international football simply because all the teams have barely gelled. Teams like Costa Rica and Iceland can do better than England in the tournaments because they've got a team spirit. With club football, team spirit just isn't enough. I reckon most Championship teams would do well at International level.
Funny as international football started to decline when big money transfers started....Even Brazil are a pile of shite for the first time ever possibily :)

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Christ what a pile of shite international football is...
7 nil nils out of 9 games at half time lol

Facking boring shite

Ireland V Serbia might be 0-0 but it has been a really good half of football.

As for Duffy - and I have never been a big fan - he was terrific on Saturday in a brutally bad Irish perfermance and he has been very solid tonight against a very good Serbian team.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Funny as international football started to decline when big money transfers started....Even Brazil are a pile of shite for the first time ever possibily :)

International football has always been a pile of shit.

Even the USA back in 1950 managed to beat England 1-0.

Same old story time and time again. Unless you get these international teams to do some serious bonding where they share each others wives and decorate each others living rooms. Then this is always going to be the problem with international football.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I can't be bothered to watch international football until the finals stages. And even then ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here