Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Y y n n y n y

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
bet you wouldn't cost 13k a week :D

good finish by the way :thumbsup:

Thx. I would happily pay to play. That is about as likely as being paid.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I disagree. I've gone frame by frame from 0.01 and it looks offside.

But the start of the footage is after the ball has been cooked. These are professional officials you know!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Played onside by their fat No 9 I reckon.

Good finish , was it a cross ?

Haha, I appreciate it is difficult to believe that anyone would do anything as exquisite as that intentionally but it was entirely deliberate. ;)

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Firstly - what a great finish. I was sure you were going to take a touch...

Secondly - looking that whole clip, its an eye-opener to just how slim the majority of pro footballers are

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Firstly - what a great finish. I was sure you were going to take a touch...

Secondly - looking that whole clip, its an eye-opener to just how slim the majority of pro footballers are

Thanks. Yes it makes it quite clear that majority of us supporters are way out of shape.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
But the start of the footage is after the ball has been cooked. These are professional officials you know!

Do you not get those fancy graphics that show a line adjacent to the touch line so that this can be conclusive? We need to know!

To be fair, the bloke on the bottom of the picture did have a slight sense of 'shit I've played him onside' as he rose his hand towards to linesman in hop.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Do you not get those fancy graphics that show a line adjacent to the touch line so that this can be conclusive? We need to know!

To be fair, the bloke on the bottom of the picture did have a slight sense of 'shit I've played him onside' as he rose his hand towards to linesman in hop.

Sadly not, that was an extra £500.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here