Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shame on you NSC & BHAFC

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Go on then i will start.

If Poyet hadn't played CMS up top on his own and such a defensive midfield at home in the middle of the season we could have had a automatic spot and the boys could have started there hols on Sunday and so could everyone else.

Shame on him.

This needs it's own thread:lol:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Go on then i will start.

If Poyet hadn't played CMS up top on his own and such a defensive midfield at home in the middle of the season we could have had a automatic spot and the boys could have started there hols on Sunday and so could everyone else.

Shame on him.

True, but this would mean our season would be over. Now we have two, hopefully three games of football as an extension to our season. It's all part of the Gus masterplan. :ascarf:

D

Deleted member 2719

This needs it's own thread:lol:

Probably but i am off to bed, i need to have my vocals in tip top condition for tomorrow as a warm up for those unnecessary play-offs we should never be in.

Your welcome to start it on my behalf.:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 2719

True, but this would mean our season would be over. Now we have two, hopefully three games of football as an extension to our season. It's all part of the Gus masterplan. :ascarf:

What do you mean no pain no gain???

I would have loved to watch Palarse sweating it out as we watch on telly.

Gus doesn't like the long game but hasn't he played it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This, play-off failure and this place will erupt with the idiots coming out of the woodwork.
And we shall sing 'where were you when we were good...'

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Go on then i will start.

Shame on him.

And if you had paid more attention in your literacy lessons at school you would be able to spell more correctly

Well BHAFC, due to your consistant performances on the pitch and your highest league placing for thirty years, NSC has become a place of civility, politeness and members being too damn nice to each other. Over the last few weeks NSC has seen a dramatic decline in the Binfest, slagging matches and more importantly Palarse trolling seems to have ceased completly. Where have all the meltdown threads gone? Along with all the negative threads that would have the members blood pressure rising to dangerously high levels? We are not used to this and this has caused confussion amongst the masses and even some of our most down hearted and negative posters have gone missing. Oh well it looks as though I will have to join BBS to have some fun....:whistle:

Gus out! get stuffed (you melt) I pay my money I leave when I like, Vinchenty's shit...

(and so on)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Please. Mrs T was such an easy target. She couldn't answer back. Unlike [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] or @withdean wonderer who always have The Answer!!

Havent you forgotten someone [cough] almost totally badgerish [cough] else?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here