Shame it couldn't be both of us

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apr 5, 2016
I find it very hard to take someone calling Dunk a 'thug' seriously when they have Joey Barton in their team.

Have a look a the disciplinary records. Dunk has been an accident waiting to happen every time I've seen him. In fact, we may not have got our equaliser if it wasn't for him.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Although Shef wed are a good side, I hope that the team that loses out tomorrow can view this as a dress rehearsal for the Wembley final and win there!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
dunk is far from the finished article....so he has an excuse whereas barton is just a filthy **** and this has been confirmed by his actions over the last 4 years both on and off the pitch so crawl back to your piss stained mattress eh....there's a good fookin lad...!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
If only your thug of a centre half hadn't got himself sent off I feel you would have had a chance. Now, unfortunately for you it looks like the play offs.

Have a look a the disciplinary records. Dunk has been an accident waiting to happen every time I've seen him. In fact, we may not have got our equaliser if it wasn't for him.

So, We had a chance with Dunk,
but he's an accident waiting to happen and gave you the chance to get your equaliser.

Sounds like, in your opinion, we're a better team without him then?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Please don't make me pull out Barton's disciplinary stats over his career :lolol:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Barton and Dunk couldn't be more different.

Barton is the thug. He plays with malice and intentional aggression, he intends to hurt other players without fear of their health or career, because he doesn't have the speed, finesse, skill or fitness to play with intelligence, so he makes up for it by being cowardly, sly and manipulative.

Dunk on the other hand is simply young, dedicated, hardworking and occasionally over enthusiastic. No malicious intention whatsoever. The ONLY thing you can accuse him of is trying too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 5, 2016
Barton and Dunk couldn't be more different.

Barton is the thug. He plays with malice and intentional aggression, he intends to hurt other players without fear of their health or career, because he doesn't have the speed, finesse, skill or fitness to play with intelligence, so he makes up for it by being cowardly, sly and manipulative.

Dunk on the other hand is simply young, dedicated, hardworking and occasionally over enthusiastic. No malicious intention whatsoever. The ONLY thing you can accuse him of is trying too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh, now I understand. Your players are allowed to make rash, leg breaking challenges because they're young and trying too hard. Possibly the most laughable post I've ever read.

Burnleylad

May 2, 2014
I wonder if you'll continue with the Boro love in if they beat you today ? At least you'll be able to say it should have been Brighton going up with them if it hadn't been for those twats at Burnley scoring last minute goals against both teams.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I wonder if you'll continue with the Boro love in if they beat you today ? At least you'll be able to say it should have been Brighton going up with them if it hadn't been for those twats at Burnley scoring last minute goals against both teams.

Yes, we know. It would have been both of us going up if those twats from Burnley hadn't scored last minute equalisers against both of us. We've already said that - it's earlier on this thread if you'd bothered to read it all. Now **** off to Charlton and mind your own business!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports