Shall i sing a song for you !!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Well the Honeymoon is over and winter is here . There will be a lot of games we will not win 3-0 and play the opposition of the park . Players feed of the atmosphere that is created from the stands . It is up to us to make a wall of noise no matter what . Since moving into the North it does amaze me why some wish to have a season ticket in a place where they know there will be people trying to get behind the team and sing there hearts out . Time to get a song going for more than a minute slow down at least it will drag it out a bit longer .

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"go left go left" already on the brink of overkill I'm afraid

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
If you can come up with something when all is quite ill sing it with you !!!

Judge i take it you are the fella in N1A area who starts all the songs?

I am one of the noisy bastards in N1C, and feel you guys are doing a great job, however i feel we should try and coordinate our songs, and not have a delay, or sing different songs.
Imagine how awesome that would sound if we could all sing as one (a bit like the old days)

keep it up fella. I couldn't believe how many North ST holders weren't singing last night...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

I am one of the noisy bastards in N1C, and feel you guys are doing a great job, however i feel we should try and coordinate our songs, and not have a delay, or sing different songs.
Imagine how awesome that would sound if we could all sing as one (a bit like the old days)

keep it up fella. I couldn't believe how many North ST holders weren't singing last night...
He's in N1C. He's the chap who rightly said everyone was shite at singing last night!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I have a question Judge, a man runs off to France with a 15 year old and has sex with her. But 15 is the legal age to have sex in France. Guilty or not ???

I could :whistle: (WSU)

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
im in east upper i ising n shout and they all look at me as if im an idiot near me in fact i think they think that im a nuisance for making noise not much atmosphere up there great view of match of course tho

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
im in east upper i ising n shout and they all look at me as if im an idiot near me in fact i think they think that im a nuisance for making noise not much atmosphere up there great view of match of course tho

I have this every home game although the people around me in the North always give it a go . People down the front and a few kids who are there phones all game . Think i am mental .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Well I can hear you in WSU Judge so keep up the good work. Although you need to put weight back on like the 'fat bloke on the bridge' days. You'd have an even more booming voice!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
everyone learn the chorus for 'bridge over troubled water' we'll sing it for wayne :)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Suggestions of something better, rather than just negative comments, would be appreciated.

Glory Glory Brighton & Hove Albion

We all follow the Albion

GOSBTS (slow with words)

Super Brighton

Albion variants

Give me a...

that one without words that all the european teams do, no idea of it's name but I like it

brighton and hove albion away away away

when the stripes go marching in

and others. I get so depressed at our matches sometimes, we do have some decent chants with actual words in them but they're hardly sung.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports