Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So will this one...

young280606_228x482.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
she's on LCI one of the most boring of all the french rolling news programmes.
Can't knock LCI's management - our Melissa could be discussing the latest insurance industry news 24/7 and I reckon I'd still be riveted.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
she's on LCI one of the most boring of all the french rolling news programmes.

I can just hear Mrs H Block now...... '' I came home today and found that boring French news channel on the TV again............. You been playing with yourself before work again ''

Last edited:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
A mate was seeing her a few years back.............. said she was rather adventurous!

Attachments

• KAPLINSKI_01.jpg
    KAPLINSKI_01.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 84

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
A mate was seeing her a few years back.............. said she was rather adventurous!
Interesting - on Popbitch, one of her former paramours reported that she hated getting any (for want of a better term) spunk on or about her person during (or perhaps after) the sexual act. Memorably, this was summed up with a great headline "Kerplunk shuns the manfat" - a phrase I've been trying to work into conversation ever since.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Interesting - on Popbitch, one of her former paramours reported that she hated getting any (for want of a better term) spunk on or about her person during (or perhaps after) the sexual act. Memorably, this was summed up with a great headline "Kerplunk shuns the manfat" - a phrase I've been trying to work into conversation ever since.

:lolol:

He used to come out with all sorts of stories about her. He's known as an honest bloke, so I'm inclined to believe him. Barcombe Mills up a tree apparantly was one! :ohmy:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Personal favourite for me is Kate Silverton:

_40753576_kate_silverton_new203_176.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here