Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sexist?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
My bosses at work are mostly male, every Friday as do most companies, we have a dress down Friday. Last Friday I wore jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of Espadrilles. Now even though this was dress down Friday I got bollocked by my line manager for looking like I was "ready for the beach"

A colleague in the same team as me, that happens to be female came in yesterday with the shortest dress ever on, literally every time she bent over I could see what she had for breakfast! (Admittedly not a bad view!) Today she has come in wearing a pair of shorts that closely resembles hot pants! Not one word is mentioned to her and this got me thinking, is this fair?! And why hasn't she been bollocked? Am I over reacting or is the fact she's an attractive girl means she can get away with it???

Prove it, what did she have for breakfast?

Jimmy Grimble

Where do you work out of interest? Place where I used to work was definitely more lenient on girls work outfits.

You do deserve the stick for wearing espadrilles, though. They are an abomination.

Last edited:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
My bosses at work are mostly male, every Friday as do most companies, we have a dress down Friday. Last Friday I wore jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of Espadrilles. Now even though this was dress down Friday I got bollocked by my line manager for looking like I was "ready for the beach"

A colleague in the same team as me, that happens to be female came in yesterday with the shortest dress ever on, literally every time she bent over I could see what she had for breakfast! (Admittedly not a bad view!) Today she has come in wearing a pair of shorts that closely resembles hot pants! Not one word is mentioned to her and this got me thinking, is this fair?! And why hasn't she been bollocked? Am I over reacting or is the fact she's an attractive girl means she can get away with it???

Could you just tell Me what she had for breakfast to keep Me going before you post a picture. :drool:

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370443372.788672.jpg here you go lads, as promised! She even did a little pose for me! 😍😍

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I work in a office where people wear sandals and shorts whenever the **** they feel like it.

I could come dressed as a giant polka-dot chicken, my boss wouldn't care as long as I was doing a good job and I scrubbed up when meeting a client. What's important it your ability to get the work done, not what you're wearing.

Sounds like you work in a pretty backwards company.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here