Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SEVEN goals in that team, tonight all season....

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
To right kev ...Garcia is so over rated....boring football and playing for nil nil,away from home...clueless.

CORRECTIONS are as follows:

1) Too

2) Kev

3) overrated

4) the constant evasion of a comma (,)

Yeah I'm a grammar Nazi. However, this is exactly the type of poster who is backing away from Oscar. Illiterate buffoons who never change their tune.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So I am informed and we are at the end of March....Nothing more to add really, apart from if people think that's just plain unlucky they are deluded. I know we have been unlucky with injurys etc etc, but even so I challenge anyone to make a case to say that's not just plain pathetic.

What a surprise, you're posting after we lost again. Do you actually support Brighton or are you some kind of anti-supporter?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
What a surprise, you're posting after we lost again. Do you actually support Brighton or are you some kind of anti-supporter?

I don't jump on the bandwagon or get carried away when we win, because it's just papering over the cracks. We will never do anything with this style of football, unless you spend millions on the quality needed to pull it off. It's just far to predictable and easy to counter.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
We missed about three sitters, and created about six chances. We should have won. If you want to blame Garcia (as is your right), blame him for signing the wrong loan striker player, letting Barnes go, not bringing in Grabban when we had the chance etc. Because he didn't play for a 0-0 tonight.
Was you there? Did we really.

Garcia told us on Saturday, that the stats suggest we are attacking and we created a lot of chances.

Yet, I was there, and saw their keeper make ONE save.

Despite Oscar thinking we dominated Ipswich and were unlucky, I'd suggest we got exactly what we deserved.

We can have 100% possession, create a thousand chances, have a hundred shots. But if we cannot work the opponents keeper I'd suggest its not working.

One game, I'd agree its unlucky.

Nearly every game? Somethings badly wrong with the tactics.

Its down to the manager to sort it out. I have no faith in Oscar being that manager on what I have seen of him.

I was over the moon when he replace Poyet.

I am so disappointed in how he is performing and don't see enough positives to suggest sticking with him will turn out well.

I honestly think he is well out of his depth in the championship. Time will tell!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I don't jump on the bandwagon or get carried away when we win, because it's just papering over the cracks. We will never do anything with this style of football, unless you spend millions on the quality needed to pull it off. It's just far to predictable and easy to counter.

YAWN. Papering over the cracks? Is that retard code for 'playing to suit the fit players at Oscar's disposal'?

The problem should be quite clear, we've got a squad not good enough for promotion. This is why we've been playing to our strengths, defensive solidarity. And to be honest, injuries have forced his hand. Poyet had the same system, and very similar players (especially during his first Championship season). We finished 10th, yet no one complained. What's the difference?? People don't like his style, even though he has no choice. Would you rather a 3-4-3 formation which exiting 4-3 losses each weak?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
YAWN. Papering over the cracks? Is that retard code for 'playing to suit the fit players at Oscar's disposal'?

The problem should be quite clear, we've got a squad not good enough for promotion. This is why we've been playing to our strengths, defensive solidarity. And to be honest, injuries have forced his hand. Poyet had the same system, and very similar players (especially during his first Championship season). We finished 10th, yet no one complained. What's the difference?? People don't like his style, even though he has no choice. Would you rather a 3-4-3 formation which exiting 4-3 losses each weak?

Yes I would actually,,,,I'd rather see us lose 3-4 and walk out of stadium thinking I've had value for money, than watch us lose having watched their keeper make one save in 90 mins...Yes I know that's not every game, but it's more often than not atm. Football is supposed to be entertainment, not a chore.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

At least under Poyet we scored goals

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Yes I would actually,,,,I'd rather see us lose 3-4 and walk out of stadium thinking I've had value for money, than watch us lose having watched their keeper make one save in 90 mins...Yes I know that's not every game, but it's more often than not atm.

We're 8th. 'More often than not' doesn't really work...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We're 8th. 'More often than not' doesn't really work...

9th.....If you think we are entertaining to watch, that's your opinion and one you are entitled too. One man's pleasure is another man's poison. I think the football we play is crap atm and has been for some time. But I will keep paying my £50 a month, in the hope it will improve.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Todays quiz question :
What happened in both the last two home league games under Poyet but has not happened in any home league game under Garcia (I think!)??

If the answer is 'score in the first ten minutes' that has happened under Garcia, twice.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
We missed about three sitters, and created about six chances. We should have won. If you want to blame Garcia (as is your right), blame him for signing the wrong loan striker player, letting Barnes go, not bringing in Grabban when we had the chance etc. Because he didn't play for a 0-0 tonight.

Correct.

We created enough opportunities to bury that bunch last night.
Should have been out of sight by half time.

Playing for a nil nil - bloody hell?????

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Correct.

We created enough opportunities to bury that bunch last night.
Should have been out of sight by half time.

Playing for a nil nil - bloody hell?????

That's the problem.We are hearing that old line like a broken record..Could have, should have, would have, if your auntie had balls she'd be your uncle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here