Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously..

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Based on his appearances this season, Kemy? Or Obika (bit unfair though, given he's a) on loan and b) not played much at all).

Some would also have Spanish Dave and, as has been mentioned on here, Andrews.

Far more 'worthy' candidates than KLL in my opinion.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I don't think KLL is the weak link, but he isn't as good as people often make him out to be. I like the guy and he does cause issues for the opposition full backs but his crossing is terrible and any decent defender would just show him round the outside, onto his left foot, and let him cross it for a goal kick. Even when he does get the ball into the box it is at 100mph and so difficlult for the forwards to adjust themselves to get a decent contact on it. Even the assist for Ulloa's goal the other day was drilled at him, it was only a half decent touch that got the ball to sit up for the finish.

He could be a great player if he just made a few changes to his play, and I really hope he does. I also keep forgetting that he is still quite young (22?) so hopefully his game will improve with age.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
all he's done is go onto each clubs site and looked at stats

he then decides between the midfielder/attacker with fewest goals/assists or the defender/keeper with most goals against, and just picks them based off that - he would probably have put makelele as the weakest link at chelsea the whole time he was there because he doesnt get assists

what an idiot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here