Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously...will you all stop f***ing moaning and back the team!

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
Yeah, because that's really worked so far hasn't it? What they need is the fans letting them know what they're producing isn't good enough. They need to know the anger and frustration that we all have. Everyone always recalls the Millwall fans reaction at Withdean a few years - well that's exactly what might save us. Instead, you get idiots standing there at the end of a defeat to our closest rivals in our biggest game of the season CLAPPING them off. Unbelievable.

Your Totally Right Mate Exactly How I Feel!

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Yeah - what a mug I am for supporting my team! Well I didn't think the boys played badly and so I was happy to clap them at the end. Obviously gutted about the result but I wasn't going to act like a sulky child.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I thought we played alright for most of the game, and that's why I applauded the team off the pitch today.

If I didn't think they deserved it, I would have left at the full time whistle.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Yeah - what a mug I am for supporting my team! Well I didn't think the boys played badly and so I was happy to clap them at the end. Obviously gutted about the result but I wasn't going to act like a sulky child.

Agree 100%. I think considering nearly half the side had not played together before it was a pretty good performance. I know that is not going to keep us up, but I could not see players out there that were not trying and in truth in the end we were beaten by a classy finish.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Can people stop telling others what to do and say please. We don't live in a police state.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
While they were playing, do you think the team thought of a bunch of people typing on this message board, or do you think they thought about the nearly 2000 that showed up and sang their hearts out?

The fans that the players see on match day are behind them.

They got behind the team, they showed them respect and support when they applauded them off the pitch in appreciation of their effort.

What more do you want?

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Yeah, because that's really worked so far hasn't it? What they need is the fans letting them know what they're producing isn't good enough. They need to know the anger and frustration that we all have. Everyone always recalls the Millwall fans reaction at Withdean a few years - well that's exactly what might save us. Instead, you get idiots standing there at the end of a defeat to our closest rivals in our biggest game of the season CLAPPING them off. Unbelievable.

It was a battling performance and we could easily have nicked something. Bangoura looked good, Owusu won nearly everything in the air and if we can get Forster and Murray back sharpish, then there is still a chance.
I know how you feel Badger..I was gutted at the final whistle as well and was quickly away out of the ground. My applause is selective, unlike some fans who applaud at the end of every away game irrespective of result. I wouldn't criticise them for it...they are usually the ones who go to every away game. It doesn't make their judgement any better or worse than you or I...just different.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Personally I thought we looked good for the first 20 minutes....everything on the ground and the new players getting stuck in....the watford lad looked enterprising and the full back played reasonably solidly. Goalie looks big and powerful, but struggled with his kicking.

the rest played ok.........then the old habits started to come into it......Fraser and El Adb looked to get it in the air a bit too much and orient started to believe......our goal was fortunate as most refs would have blown for a foul on the keeper, but we just about deserved it.....the penalty looked absolutely cast iron and if the roles reserved we would have gone beserk if we had not been awarded it. Our defence struggled with McGliesh's pace and heading ability....he is a shit but how I wish he was in our team

second half, the game changed with Terry coming on. Our midfield went to sleep...jarrett needs someone next to him and fraser is not that person. the watford lad tired and we ended up chasing back more times than not. their keeper made a fab save to keep out Heath who looks good. The goal was a good one, but a shocker for El Abd again....WHY does he back off all the time.....it will cost us in the end!

All in all teh most dissapointing thing was davies, who runs around a lot, but that is it...no killer ball, no shooting.

Support was excellent though.

I was convinced we were relegated after the northampton game with our inability to beat mediochre sides, I have no seen anything to dispell that theory

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Worthy of applause I thought..and I stomped out of Withdean early last week. With five debutants in the team we did well-couldn't see Orient winning it- but one moment of quality killed us. Andersen is a big presence in goal and their guy put it in the one place he couldn't get to.

We no way deserved to lose.

Davies needs a break and then I think he'll go on to score plenty for us.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Well, f*** all you miserable whingers. I thought we played well today, make-shift team, unfortunate not to get another goal, sunk by an excellent finish.

We will survive, mark my words :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here