Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seriously ???? Lamptey to Wolves on loan?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I think it’s just a case that RDZ doesn’t suffer fools and if players like Tross and Lamps are going to set shirty if they’re not automatic picks (and haven’t deserved to be) then they get shipped out.
If there’s going to be dummy spitting then the first transfer window was always going to bring them to the surface

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My ITK says a bust up has occurred. RDZ not involved and very angry because he rates Lamptey as #2 to Veltman (who was rotated with Groß last week for tactical reasons).

Now who the bust up is between I have no idea, but time will tell if it is related to today’s selection.

In short, this has legs.

More: Lamptey promised more minutes, but not being given them due to league form. Told he will play in cup and to be ready for sub minutes - refused to play.

Gist is “came here for minutes, not long term bench”

You make shit up though. Like when you could "confirm that Pervis is at the training ground today" and the next day we were tracking his flight from South America... quite clearly you make shit up to pretend you have some ITK connections, I'd imagine that being the case again here.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
A £2 million Loan Fee would be on the table if he went to a PL Club on Loan.

Tariq needs the game time if he wants to stay in the running at International Level now too. So that sort of Loan would suit both.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
You make shit up though. Like when you could "confirm that Pervis is at the training ground today" and the next day we were tracking his flight from South America... quite clearly you make shit up to pretend you have some ITK connections, I'd imagine that being the case again here.
My mate Jake bumped into Tariq in Carpetright in Newhaven the other day.
Apparently RDZ is a "total f****** dick" and he can't wait to leave.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
They don’t shop at carpet right . They would normally employ an interior designer to kit the house out and achieve the asthetic they want

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
You don't deserve to start if you're not either the best player in your position or the most in form player in your position.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
More: Lamptey promised more minutes, but not being given them due to league form. Told he will play in cup and to be ready for sub minutes - refused to play.

Gist is “came here for minutes, not long term bench”
What game did he ‘refuse to play’ in? Seems BS to me - how good is your source, as can’t imagine any coaching staff risking their jobs. I know several on the first team staff and would never ask them or expect them to tell me a thing - which they never have!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
That’s true , or Saltdean ,Peacehaven , woodingdean etc That’s not me being a snob , it’s just players on salaries of £2m plus a year can choose to live in the best & most expensive areas .

Trossard moving to arsenal is a good example . These’s no way he’s going to live in the immediate area around the ground because it’s very average . He will probably end up living in an area like Hampstead or possibly Primrose hill . Nearish to the ground but far more affluent area with nicer properties , shops, restaurants etc and smartly dressed people walking coiffured small dogs…

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We’ve improved beyond Lamptey and our style no longer suits him. Loan seems sensible especially if there’s an obligation.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
That’s true , or Saltdean ,Peacehaven , woodingdean etc That’s not me being a snob , it’s just players on salaries of £2m plus a year can choose to live in the best & most expensive areas .

Trossard moving to arsenal is a good example . These’s no way he’s going to live in the immediate area around the ground because it’s very average . He will probably end up living in an area like Hampstead or possibly Primrose hill . Nearish to the ground but far more affluent area with nicer properties , shops, restaurants etc and smartly dressed people walking coiffured small dogs…
But didn't the Trossard thread say Tross lived in Newhaven?

Or was I whooshed ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here