Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious question

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Lokki 7 said:
I do worry about you Pezza. Was your school running track in a corn field?

I was from a poor background -sports day revolved around thieving a penny chew and seeing which of the class was last to be caught by the irate shopkeeper.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Perry Milkins said:
Emers End man rules Ok!!

If you're going to misquote me you might as well spell it correctly. Still, I suppose I can't expect much from the product of a Croydon education :lolol:

There is a nice Tescos at Elmers End though.

Perry Milkins said:
I was from a poor background -sports day revolved around thieving a penny chew and seeing which of the class was last to be caught by the irate shopkeeper.

Pah, what luxury! On our sports day we had competitions to see who could swallow the most nails, who could let the most blood and who could bury themselves alive the deepest.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
bhaexpress said:
If you're going to misquote me you might as well spell it correctly. Still, I suppose I can't expect much from the product of a Croydon education :lolol:

There is a nice Tescos at Elmers End though.

Don't diss yourself Frank!!

:lolol:

I recieved my education in an exclusive west London establishment. Feltham young offenders home.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Perry Milkins said:
Don't diss yourself Frank!!

:lolol:

I'm not, was educated in Sussex (not that it did me a lot of good) and I don't live near Elmers End either. I see Page 3 girl of the month comes from Bromley though.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Okay.The truth.

When I was at school one of the things I wondered about (apart from the value of x,naturally,)was how did our geometrically challenged groundsman manage to mark out the running track.So I broke into his shed and found.....a bloody great template for the running track,also for the football pitches and cricket pitches,too.

Nobody knew our groundsman's name,but we referred to him simply as "The Doctor."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here