Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious question: How much is Lewis Dunk worth?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Depends which club came in for him. West Ham would pay big money then ruin him, Arsenal would pay less but bring him on .to become a better player. WHU about 5m Arsenal about 3m but I forgot he is going to AFCB according to one of their posters on here for 1.5m

Why would we sell him to Arsenal for less? Couldn't realistically care less what happens after we've sold him. Well, don't care enough for it to cost us money!

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Young, English and scores goals. I would not be happy with less than 5 million and only then if it was to a PL club to advance his career. Spurs would be good for him, possibly Arsenal as well.
Really I would prefer him to stay and reach the PL with us. It's the hope that kills you!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Young, English and scores goals. I would not be happy with less than 5 million and only then if it was to a PL club to advance his career. Spurs would be good for him, possibly Arsenal as well.
Really I would prefer him to stay and reach the PL with us. It's the hope that kills you!

I was just about to type exactly the same.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
being a defender, not as much as some people are hoping.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Whilst I would hope for more, I could see it happening for 3.5m (ish), with a variety of interesting clauses.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why would we sell him to Arsenal for less? Couldn't realistically care less what happens after we've sold him. Well, don't care enough for it to cost us money!

Arsenal would look at it more realistically than West Ham and could do a deal before anybody else moves. TB may accept an offer of £3m from them as the club must have put their own valuation and acceptable price on him, If WHU came in with £5m Arsenal wouldnt compete.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
2 million

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
I am not sure we would get his true worth. Don't forget that Tommy Elphick and Grant Hall were lagging behind him yet they may be playing premiership football next year?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
When Arsenal were sniffing around a couple of seasons ago I vaguely remember the figure of £4.5 million being mentioned, but I couldn't tell you if that was an actual figure, something I saw on here or something I dreamt. I worried that the trial had emotionally broken him when he looked iffy last season, but i would say he looks back to where he was before, so I reckon anywhere between £3.5- £5 million now.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
We are talking about a young centre back who scores goals. English, so no problems with EUFA rules, which means lots of clubs will be sniffing around. Don't undervalue him and I am sure TB doesn't. We do not have to sell players except on our terms, remember that!

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Previous experience might suggest he could go for £2.5m IF he wants to go I guess that could be a likely price. If he's happy to stay and someone with money really wants him then the price could be higher.

However we really don't want to lose him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here