Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious punters only.....what are you going LARGE on in the Gold Cup tomorrow

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
As it says on the tin, I'm in for 100 notes on exotic dancer.

Any of NSCs finest having a big punt on the race of the season?

D

Deleted User X18H

I have just taken 25/1 Star De Mohaison I got 40/1 last week and I have a small double running onto it at 40's with Punjabi E/W

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I like Denman, that's why I cannot see Paul Nicholls allowing star de mohaison to have anything other than a bit part.

Its exotic dancer all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Having an appalling Cheltenham so far - no winning bets in the first three days. Put my jinx on Voy Pur and Kasbah today. I couldn't tip a waiter at the moment so will put the final nail in the coffin for Denman by backing him tomorrow. Just have a feeling that he needed the run earlier in the year and that if there was still a problem Nicholls would have pulled him out of the race.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I notice with interest that Spielberg has not posted on this thread... glad he knows his place

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Neptune Collenges had a nice e/w on this one,and a solid bet on walkon in the 1st

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Neptune Collanges. Get on LARGE.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Our work syndicate came up trumps today and the lot wich i beleive to be £108.40p will be going on Barbers shop each way

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Really tricky because I have severe doubts about Kauto Star if there's a serious pace on around Cheltenham, but reckon 2-1 takes most of those into account.

Still won't play unless he gets to something daft like 11-4 though, and like Star De Mohaison as a very acceptable each-way alternative. There's doubts about Denman and Neptune Collonges is a plodder, so you could almost argue he's the Nicholls second-string.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here