Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sergio torres...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Someone has just said this to me on msn. Who is he? Have they confused him with Turienzo? IS he Turienzo?:lolol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
yeah, i wondered that- he's an argie- name rings a bell- perhaps on trial at some point?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Russell Martin playing for Wycombe i used to play for Sussex with him... Top lad...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The 24 year old originally funded a trip to the UK in 2004 to take a two week trail with Brighton & Hove Albion but even though they they showed no further interest he didn't give up and eventually agreed a deal with with Basingstoke in the Conference South.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I mean the chemist (not that he goes to work wearing boots)

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
He was a one-man midfield playing for Basingstoke against Lewes on numerous occasions - great player at Conf South level.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He had a trial with the club last season, after being told by Federico what a club it is, so he packed everything up and left his home and got a one-way ticket to Gatwick, had his trial but was told he wasn't good enough by Mark McGhee. He then went to Basingstoke for a season, whilst he was there he had a job working in Boots the Chemist from 6AM in the morning just so he could earn some cash for a living, he even slept in the Basingstoke board room on a few occasions as he had nowhere else to sleep. In the summer he was spotten by Wycombe and joined them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here