Serge Gnabry [Merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Interesting... would be a good bet in the Championship but hasn't really got going in the step up. BUT very similar to Elvis in terms of position and skill set, so is Elvis already on his way?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Interesting... would be a good bet in the Championship but hasn't really got going in the step up. BUT very similar to Elvis in terms of position and skill set

Runs quite quick in straight lines, can't cross, can't shoot, and can't grasp the offside rule?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think you've missed out the word 'Premier' between 'for' and 'league' in that quote.

Paraphrased.....I don't know enough about him to know whether he'd be any good for us.

‘Serge has come here to play games but he just hasn’t been for me, at the moment, at that level to play games.
‘He’s come from academy football and has not played much league football. Does academy football really prepare players for league football? And we’re talking about Premier League football here.
‘As a manager you pick a team that’s going to win a game of football. You pick your best team, you don’t leave people out because you don’t like them, because of this, that and the other.’

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Serge :)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Only tweets I can see are those from yesterday about arsenal recalling him from west brom loan

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's that bloody awful phrase again: 'according to twitter' :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports