Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serbia Northern Ireland

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Closaed doors due to trouble in other games but 265 Norn-Iron fans have been allowed to go and are now celebrating going 1-0 up

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:clap2:

Proper country, where the players play with a passion, unlike our c*nts!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
There was over 300 NI fans who booked to go over to Belgrade and they got offered to either go tonight or free tickets for the Europa final and some of them chose the final but the rest went over.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably closed doors due to the trouble at the Italy game?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
yawn
give me technique any day

Don't get me wrong. Much prefer technique over blind passion but when your own team is a bunch of can't-be-arsed pampered morons with no respect for the fans or the game then I'll settle for the passion as a second best. I just can't bring myself to cheer on Terry or Ferdinand or Rooney.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
There was over 300 NI fans who booked to go over to Belgrade and they got offered to either go tonight or free tickets for the Europa final and some of them chose the final but the rest went over.

The Europa Final would be the least attractive one ever for NI fans based solely on it being somewhere that takes 90mins drive to get to, not somewhere exotic. Even ignoring that some might not want to go to Dublin!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here