Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sending off.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It was a really dangerous tackle that could have broken Rosenior's leg. I can't believe Wolves fans are defending it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I always assess opposition red cards along the lines of would I have been pissed off if an Albion player was sent off for that. In this instance, absolutely not. Nailed on red all day long.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I always assess opposition red cards along the lines of would I have been pissed off if an Albion player was sent off for that. In this instance, absolutely not. Nailed on red all day long.

For sure. Late, studs-up, career-threatening.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And a still from a couple of frames later:

foul wolves.jpg

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
Red for sure but before the sending off we looked the more likely to win the game and after the sending off it was ten men behind the ball we may well have won that game 11 vs 11

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

One of my favourite players when he played for us, but I think he just likes being controversial as a pundit. Speaking of nailed on red cards, I remember him getting one at Leeds for going straight through Max Gredel, after a poor throw out by Brezovan. I'm normally fairly partisan over Albion red cards, but there was no arguing about that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here