Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Send Lita back

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You could have the best 4 strikers in the championship but if the midfield is as ineffective as they were on Tuesday they would also not score goals ... and please Oscar drop Dave and give his spot to some-one who is showing a semblance of form or give Solly a game

Buckley and Kaz are back for Saturday, so Dave's starting spot in recent times looks to be gone.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Tuesday night was screaming out for Lita up top with Barnes. Instead a midfielder comes on for a midfielder, and a striker comes on for a striker. Bizarre. I was at a loss as to why we didn't at least try to go all out attack.

Exactly this. Our group were all saying it was worth trying the two strikers together to get another goal. Even if we then let another goal in instead, it was worth trying.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Exactly this. Our group were all saying it was worth trying the two strikers together to get another goal. Even if we then let another goal in instead, it was worth trying.

Exactly what I said to my son but once we were 2-0 down ... we had nothing to lose so should have at least tried

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
on Tuesday night when we were 2-1 down, we were pushing forwards for a very unlikely equaliser and we bring off Barnes for Lita with about ten Minutes to go. It didn't make sense at all, if we are going for it you keep two strikers on in this case Barnes and Lita and we had a chance.

Yes I know Barnes wasn't brilliant on Tuesday, but nobody else was as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here