Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Semi final entry times

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Never heard anyone refused entry cos they turned up at a different time, ridiculous if you think about it, impossible to police / execute it’s just an attempt at staggering the arrivals
I turned up at Brighton station an hour before the Palace game and was denied entry due to a transport cock up.

And thinking about it, with all their big brother data to hand and knowing what must have happened nobody at the club has yet contacted anyone who was forced to enter late to apologise - to my knowledge.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
They had these for the Euros. First game I followed it. Never checked. Ignored it for the other games. And by the time of the final it seemed the ticket itself was optional…

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If they really think I’m going through the turnstiles 3 hours before kick off then they’re deluded.
And anyone who thinks they are going to stop you if you don't are deluded

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If they really think I’m going through the turnstiles 3 hours before kick off then they’re deluded.
I'm priority window 1 and need to be there 14.15-15.00. I got my wife's on a guest ticket and she has to be there 15.00-15.45.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What an absolute nonsense.

My self and my son, identical points, sitting next to each other, tickets purchased in same transaction…..

Different entry times 😂😂😂

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A better idea would be to have leaving times, so that the early leavers know whether it's alright to leave on 70, 75, 80.....mins.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Arrive at the gate 14.59, go through and then your wife can go through I minute later.
I think the arrival times follow the same principle of airport arrival times: They suggest you get there as early as possible in order to purchase their overpriced food and drink. You could rock up at 429pm on Sunday and still get it even if the arrival time states earlier.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think the arrival times follow the same principle of airport arrival times: They suggest you get there as early as possible in order to purchase their overpriced food and drink. You could rock up at 429pm on Sunday and still get it even if the arrival time states earlier.
My post was intended to be humerous. It missed its mark.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
The big screens are useless to more than half the fans and as already stated no pre match entertainment -why arrive too early. Most ppl will eat much earlier than 3/3.30pm and a programme at a tenner full of adverts wont take 90mins or so to read. Might buy a Sunday paper ...hang on...toobig to fit in their tiny bag police.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I emailed the club and got the following in reply...

The entry time is just a guide for when is best to arrive. You do not need to follow this.
There’s a surprise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here