Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Semi final entry times

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I emailed the club and got the following in reply...

The entry time is just a guide for when is best to arrive. You do not need to follow this.
Animated GIF

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Might as well turn up for the closing bits of Sheff Utd vs Man City at this rate.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Guys can anyone help me with how to tie up my shoelaces? I remember it's something like loop swoop and pull, but I just can't get it.

Otherwise do you know if the FA allow us to wear Velcro? I might email the club.

I should email the club.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I had no idea this was even a 'thing' - had to go and check my ticket to see if there's an entry time. Must have just simply glossed over it altogether on the basis of 'what a load of bollocks'.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Spend money. That's the big objective of the day from Wembley's perspective.

**edit: oh... should have looked at the post above... needs a bigger picture :)
Having had lunch anytime between 12 to 1pm I am highly unlikely to be hungry again at 3pm so I really dunno what ppl do in a ground so early. Its not like say a concert where there is a support band to enjoy before the main act. If and considering it aint cheap at Wembley there was say some charity match as an example preceding the main event it may attract ppl in. I personally think for a 4.30pm 99% ppl have eaten by then and I'm not a great daytime drinker unless its a sunny pub afternoon in July August lumps on concrete in a concourse and lack of drink choice and nowhere to sit and enjoy a drink isn't really my idea of fun. I appreciate I may be alone in this but it amazes me why anyone would want to get to the stadium as early as 1.30pm I believe some ppl on here have quoted their tickets ask for entry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here